Evolving artwork

View attachment 105837
One really rubbish watercolour of my garden, complete with ‘Tiggs’ stalking something in the undergrowth.
Not rubbish! I think it has a pleasing look - I can't quite think of the right word, but it makes me feel happy and safe. It reminds me a little of pictures that I have seen in books a long time ago. Listen at my waffle lol lol

Not rubbish! I think it has a pleasing look - I can't quite think of the right word, but it makes me feel happy and safe. It reminds me a little of pictures that I have seen in books a long time ago. Listen at my waffle lol lol
I actually love your description Trewsers, it certainly was my safe place over last summer.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
AEFB9A39-3629-49AD-998D-A51DE2DD50D8.jpeg

My absolute favourite watercolour to date, this was part of my coursewor, we were asked to paint a piece as detailed as we could in watercolou, my tutors feedback was ‘ I have to say that this is probably one of the very best detailed watercolours I have ever seen, really well done, it’s stunning’

I love "Machair" and your looser-styled botanical watercolours. Gorgeous
Thank you Jane, those looser botanicals were so much fun to paint, I’ve actually forgotten how I did them now 🙄 I’m really enjoying my college work but I can wait to finish so I can get back to just playing with different techniques and styles.

958A6570-6D9A-48C8-B851-5CA3251EF12D.jpeg
Yet more coursework, back in my comfort zone with graphite pencil, the theme was to draw sparring boxers, to teach us body proportion, tonal values and musculature of the human body, I’m quite pleased with it.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com