My big garden project (She Shed)

Night time she shed completely lit by solar powered lighting. Sat here with Mr G having a glass of wine admiring our hard work :)
This will be my last post for awhile now. But a few more ideas yet. Window boxes, planters by the doors, remove the little fence and replace with trellis.... and the outside painting later in the spring summer....

Thank you all for the lovely comments and likes it was and has been a great non pony project. One we will both get use from. Tonight we christened it with a drink. Now look forward to spring, summer,,autumn and even winters. Chilling in my shack ❤️

6C505C4F-CF82-4F3A-937D-87C6948A1559.jpeg57018D8F-5442-4131-BA32-69CC1198651D.jpeg4FD4E862-44C0-4649-81D9-B8E3B9F5C373.jpeg

Well after a long day and a lovely evening solo hacking and walking. I am sat in the she shed it’s warm catching the last rays of sun. It really comes into its own on the evenings somewhere to sit read and plan tomorrow’s riding..... visit to new rider/Facebook. Chat to friends and family. This was such a good idea.
22EA3AAB-E6D3-46FD-ACE8-DC4FF2588F05.jpeg

This she shed has had so much use this summer .... with drinks and garden parties once the lock down allowed and yesterday we started preparing it for autumnal days and evenings. We added two solar light pendants just under the overhang to provide light as the evenings shorten into the Autumn.

I am planning painting it through September before the winter sets in :)
D52B1592-FFE0-4AD8-BEFF-C8FDB9763156.jpeg

I was wondering about your she shed the other day. Especially after they were going on about them on the tv on eamon and ruth a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: Native Lover
newrider.com