my hansom lad is no longer amongst us

I am truely sorry for your loss, i cant even begin to imagine the pain & hurt you are going through at this moment in time.

Sleep tight Jasper
xxxxx

Oh My God!!!

Oh hunni!!! What a devastating discovery!!!

My heart and thoughts go out to you.

RIP Japser run free over rainbow bridge xxxxx

Nikki and Kiarone xxxxxx

Oh god that's terrible.

I really feel for you as everyone has said there just aren't any words to say. My thoughts are with you and the wonderful Jasper.

I don't really know you or Jasp (RIP), but I'm so very sorry to hear about this. It's terrible this has happened and my thoughts are with you. x

OMG !! I am so sorry ,that has to be the worst thing that could happen. I have tears dripping on my keyboard :( Please try and take care of yourself (((Hugs)))) I hope you have have people around you for support.

Oh, no... sorry to hear that. He was very handsome indeed, your ginger one. I hope you will feel better soon. Although they say that time heals all the wounds, it doesn't often feel like it... and I think in these cases they may never heal properly but you will manage to live on and be a stronger person as a result.

May the handsome ginger one now happily graze in horsey heaven. I am sure he is thinking of you and feels sorry for not having bid farewell properly... and I am also sure that he will come visit you during the next few days to say his goodbye... it might just be in the form of a warm breeze in a cold November day or a sense of him being there although you can't see him. Whatever it may be, I hope it will bring you a sense of closure to ease the pain.

Let us know if you need anything.

Oh hun I'm so very sorry :(. I know the pain and loss of losing a horse but I can't imagine the shock you must have felt . I hope you have lots of love and support around you at this horrible time. (((hugs))) Abi & Louise xx

R.I.P Jasper.

newrider.com