my hansom lad is no longer amongst us

I know that there are no words to console you, but remember that we are all thinking of you and your lovely boy :(

Am so very sorry hun,I hope you have people around you with strong shoulders to lean on at this time.

Jasper may be gone from here but will never be far away from you,and will never be forgotten.

Holding a good thought for you.

Can't seem to get your awful reality out of my mind...:(

I'm not posting again to rub it in, just posting to say that your story has genuinely made me very sad and I've been thinking about you the whole day :-(

Hope you are holding up. Xx

I am new to the forum and only just feeling me way around re the information and the characters who post.

I have read a lot of your posts about you and Jasper. You just seem so full of life and the love and partnership with Jasper jumped out of the computer screen.

Relish in the thought that you and he inspired many horse owners and wanabe horse owners.

I can't even think about what you are going through right now you poor darling.

Take care sweetie.

:eek:

Oh you poor darling!! :( :( Tears from me this end too for you both.

No words will make you feel any better right now, but we're all here for you to try and help you through this horrible time.

R.I.P Jasp, sweet dreams honey. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't usually post on these threads as feel like I am intruding as don't know the people involved but your relationship with Jasper just jumped off the screen as being truely loving and was so loving hearing him get better, I can't imagine what you are going through and can only offer my support from a distance.

Run free Ginger One

newrider.com