Post a photo today...new 2021 edition

So much for 1 to 3 there us about 6 in out there

Thankfully its not that hard to shift w , a shovel
Its not horribly cold

I shoveled the first gate and paths to it for hay thrn steps and part if the deck really early it was too early to do all 4he kids so then went to do front steps and walkway ro the car and truck and clear them

Was pretty on the trees in the dark.View attachment 105336
That's beautiful - it looks like something out of game of thrones!

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I got some areas done to get to the horses and goats and gates etc

Then i got the edge of the road done
Thats the worse area cause its the heaviest
With plows piling it up

My husband is out there now clearing the goats areas..

There is still lots to go

Sonny pissed me off big time
Hes gotten fussy to just wanting high clover second. Well
I can't always get that
The second is lovely too
He turned his nose up

WELL THAT'S WHATS ON THE MENU..

then Chester stood at the gate to go in
With Lincoln

So i let him in
Then he changes his mind.

TOUGH TITTIES. That's where you are .

Reactions: Trewsers
I got some areas done to get to the horses and goats and gates etc

Then i got the edge of the road done
Thats the worse area cause its the heaviest
With plows piling it up

My husband is out there now clearing the goats areas..

There is still lots to go

Sonny pissed me off big time
Hes gotten fussy to just wanting high clover second. Well
I can't always get that
The second is lovely too
He turned his nose up

WELL THAT'S WHATS ON THE MENU..

then Chester stood at the gate to go in
With Lincoln

So i let him in
Then he changes his mind.

TOUGH TITTIES. That's where you are .
Aren't they fussy! Lol ours can be the same. Yesterday I tried to appease the girls with such limited turnout by giving them a slice each of the most gorgeous smelling Hayledge which I keep in reserve for poorly times / box rest - they ate a couple of mouthfuls and then pawed it and I believe Storm actually pooed on hers. That's telling me isn't it!

Okay guys, tell me I'm humanising Zi! It's been cold here and dry but tonight I think we are due some showers / squalls. He's got a good rug on with neckpiece and access to his apartment (which is open fronted but has a roof). He's got nets hanging up and will have a great big pile of hay in the apartment. Why do I feel so bad? Well because he hangs about outside the byre and I just feel like the old girls have a snug room each and he's out in the cold! Which is ridiculous given he's half their age (literally as Chloe is 31!). I just feel mean when I hear it howling out there, but there are lots of little sheltered spots on the yard like the ginnel that links the byre and the apartment. OKay virtual slap required and tell me to leave him be!!!! He'll also get a nice bowl of Speedi Beet before bedtime too. I am so loathe to put the girls together, they've had a grotty two days as it is, and being honest, Storm gets really cross at having to share the byre (with a divider up) she likes her own personal space and is used to having a really big box to herself as is Chloe.

newrider.com