The Boys!

So everyone is now moved! The herd has a room with a view and are being reasonably good!

IMG-20260930-WA0021.jpg

20260930_115141.jpg

D is happily settled in his new yard and has been pretty good! Due to lack of friends now we did solo hacking with a foot soldier and he was brilliant!

20261002_132426.jpg

20261001_093107.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jessey and Trewsers
More hacking the brown one today and a different route. Spoilt here. My old yard had a 60mph road you had to ride out onto. Never realised how it must have worried me till I dont have to anymore. Coloured boy was a superstar hack, but clearly I wasnt that relaxed as D should be worse from his new one and isnt. Must be me!

Screenshot_20261003_162922_Gallery.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jessey and Trewsers
Hacking from the herd yard last night and its also beautiful. After work so chasing the light a bit and only out for just over an hour, but so much exploring to do with so little road work. The horses were knackered. Lot of hills here!

20261005_172253.jpg

20261005_174629.jpg

20261005_173002.jpg

20261005_172706.jpg

And D got to go out with his new herd so he had the day off to settle. I think he is happy to have some friends and some grass again! I went to check him late last night and he was happy as larry.

received_1617079290080405.jpeg
 
newrider.com