New Forest Pony owners

Eveadel

Nov 10, 2008
South East Essex
I know a few of you on here but I just wanted to see if there are any other owners of New Forests. Im interested to see if there are quite a few of us.

As some of you may know I have a nearly 11 month old registered New Forest gelding. His registered name is Lovely Hill Golden Heights aka Teddy, he is brown at the mo. I have so fallen in love with the breed :)

My username should give away what i own.
I expect my chap a distant cousin of yours.

i have 3
storm who is 17 and on loan to us for life we fell in love with the breed and i have a yr old foal and a 11 month old

the 11 month old is pondhead trooper
the yr old is twiggslane bomber

hence the names trooper and bomber:D

My lad out of the tomatin, knightwood, lines. Traced him way back to 1700's and did family tree for fun.
Pics on album.

My Dolly is New Copse Dolly Mixture, out of an unregistered mare named Toffee by Sway Supreme Beauty. My little yearling Kai's mum is believed to be New Forest but I don't know her breeding. New Forests rock!

I have a rising 2 new forest - Rushmoor Needle (or Odin to his friends) by Brock Barnabus. Odin is the most handsome NF I've ever met but I am very biased.
I also part own an 11 month old new forest colt - Mach One (Little Dave is his pet name) by Blackwell Jonathon

I've got one. Tango is a 17 year old gelding, and he's Orion's field mate. Here's a pic of them enjoying the sunshine together.

DSCF1069.jpg

My friend has a newfie. When i was looking to buy i just new wanted a pony up to 14.1hh, didnt aim for newforest. Glad i did.

Last edited:
I have 1 too!Oakfield Bramble(Lily)Sire is Pikeshill Agister,Danm is Oakfiled Sophie.I sugest every 1 look on the allbredds pedigree website and see if our ponies are distantly related,will b very interesting me thinks.:D

Attachments

• DSC03359.jpg
    DSC03359.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 28
newrider.com