New Forest Pony owners

picture of lovelyhill home touch - he is from the same stud as your pony

homeyshow2.jpg

Mainly hacking really but I dabble a bit in M&M showing and am planing to do a bit of baby WHP as he can jump over his stable door (he lives out now!). He also does walk trot dressage and RC rallies and I want to do Le Trec with him.

He is an all rounder pony but as he is only 6 I don't want to overdo it so take it quite easy!

Mainly hacking really but I dabble a bit in M&M showing and am planing to do a bit of baby WHP as he can jump over his stable door (he lives out now!). He also does walk trot dressage and RC rallies and I want to do Le Trec with him.

He is an all rounder pony but as he is only 6 I don't want to overdo it so take it quite easy!

Sounds like you have great fun with him. Silly question but did he not like being stabled?

No he did not like being stabled one little bit - in fact he refuses to stable he jumps out and if he has the grid up he rears and bangs against it for hours on end which is dangerous so he has to live out.

I couldnt see his picutre, can anyone else?

I think they could be really addictive, Im glad in a way that I dont have my own land as I could see that I would love to collect them!!!!!

yep i now own a NF gelding....put my deposit down on him today weeee!, here he is (photos from his old owner) mr lovelyhill lazurite...

n567043733_657218_7687.jpg

larry1.jpg

larry.jpg

21838_3.jpg

21838.jpg

I have a new forest. Shes forest bred and is registared. Shes a bright bay but through the seasons she changes from almost black to almost chestnut!
Her registered name is Monkshorn Lady Diana but i just call her dee!

Another Lovelyhill NF then - if he is anything like my lovelyhill pony he will be fantastic - the lovelyhill ponies tend to have very nice temperments

we have 2 and they are great we have a 12.2 18/19 yr old are chestnut flaxen mane and tail, been there done it all now helping a young girl get her confidence back after being bucked off another pony, and a 3 yr old black 14.1 gelding just being lightly backed by long-reining and is brilliant at it, newfies best ponies in the world

Hi,

I have an unregistered 2yrs New Forest gelding, who is bright bay. He is currently up for sale though :( Love him to bits but i have another horse and my children show no interest so going to waste. Lovely cheeky chap though and great fun. Will be sorely missed when i find a buyer.

Picture is of him as a yearling.

Attachments

• bicky.jpg
    bicky.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
newrider.com