Post a photo today...new 2021 edition

IMG_20210125_073731.jpgIMG_20210125_154603.jpg

This morning and this afternoon ? I'm off work hence all these photos in the light. Timed it well so I can actually enjoy the snow, thought it would be more melted up here by this afternoon though. Made it safely here on the bike at least!

Is everyone else able to see pictures? In recent posts all I can see is the JPEG code :(

We've had no snow this time but it's gone from being very wet to very frosty and icy, so much nicer but not great for riding, even the outdoor school is unusable as it froze after so much rain and melted snow last week. Anyway I was thinking that one benefit of the shorter days (and working from home) is being able to see both sunrise and sunset without losing any sleep!

20210118_123657.jpg

20210125_192332.jpg

Monster (also known as Mash as in doing the monster mash). He‘s slowly becoming less of a bother to the others and more of a normal cat, doing catty things like bird stalking, following mr trews for grub and actually “talking” to us now!
This morning outside the byre door.
View attachment 105317
Aw I’m so glad to hear he’s finally settling down, hopefully by spring they will all be getting along better ?

F9AA9884-4561-4A0C-B905-F27CCE1970A9.jpegDEED13BE-0E1C-4A79-B4EE-725AE850EFDC.jpeg

These arrived yesterday - really pleased, I didn't know whether I'd get a sample or not as they had limited numbers. I'm looking forward to looking through the product guide too, because I'm wanting some other things for Chloe (along the lines of a senior mix). The product guide has a space for notes, so it's useful too. I think it's great service from Spillers. Our feed merchants already stock some of their items and said they can order me special ones in. Just thought I'd share! (If anyone else is interested go onto the Spillers site, I already receive their newsletter email).

So much for 1 to 3 there us about 6 in out there

Thankfully its not that hard to shift w , a shovel
Its not horribly cold

I shoveled the first gate and paths to it for hay thrn steps and part if the deck really early it was too early to do all 4he kids so then went to do front steps and walkway ro the car and truck and clear them

Was pretty on the trees in the dark.20210127_062751.jpg

Omg in the blink of an eye and my guard down....

Sonny went into Andi's area..

I totally expected her to blow up immediately thank god she did not.

They got really rowdy as I was. Trying to get him back out..
Shame I didn't have 6 hands to take photos getting him out.20210127_074129.jpg20210127_074141.jpg20210127_074218.jpg

When he decieded to chec out her hay I really expected sparks to fly.

Boys got their jabs today. The vet loves Hogan, and because it was a woman, he behaved beautifully. She walked past Ramseys stable, and stopped, then, with a real wobble in her voice, she said "Oh, no Ramsey this year, he was a lovely boy." Nearly started me off, but Hogan, as ever, cheered me up, with his butter wouldn't melt look.Screenshot_20210127-203240_Gallery.jpg

newrider.com