Coronavirus

How odd that things like your BHS card are gone but the cash is left! Do you think they could have been squished out and dragged away when it was run over?

How odd that things like your BHS card are gone but the cash is left! Do you think they could have been squished out and dragged away when it was run over?
there are lots of other cards missing not credit cards just cards, so I guess they blew away. but at least someone was kind enough to retrieve, didn't know what to do so say thanks so took a dozen eggs from our little hens

You couldn't make this up!!!

I get notifications from selling sites I'm on, there is still so many people private buying unnecessary stuff, and the few posts condemning it are bashed, saying people have the right to buy and sell and can pick things up as part of their daily exercise, people offering to deliver stuff too. This is definitely one thing that really ought be stopped.

There should be no option to collect any items from anyone, as you are meant to be social distancing.
If that can't be done I can see either towns going into lockdown, county borders or you simply won't be allowed to drive the car without documentation saying you live at x and you are going to y to buy food etc.
It will be like Italy if people cannot or won't listen.

I have seen people taking their shopping and their dog for a walk at the same time here. My brain can't manage to do two things at once right now.

Well I've had a spring clean - got the upstairs hoovered and put away some junk that was lying around. It feels nice and opened all the windows up here too. I can hear the birds chirping.
We cleaned too. Both yesterday and today. And changed the sheets on the beds. I wish housework made me feel better. Its not a patch on Joe Wicks whom we skipped today to conserve energy for cleaning.

We cleaned too. Both yesterday and today. And changed the sheets on the beds. I wish housework made me feel better. Its not a patch on Joe Wicks whom we skipped today to conserve energy for cleaning.

I love cleaning, and when I'm stressed it's a great outlet. OH has asthma and so I've always had to hoover our bedroom and the kitchen on a daily basis - but today felt specially good getting up here tackled. And all the annoying bits and pieces stashed away or binned.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Ive got someone waiting for a box of beef. They live near the supermarket that i will have to visit. So i told them i will let them know when i am going out and will drop it off at there door. Some of our local supermarkets still have no meat in so i read so i think delivering a box of beef will count as essential food supplies. Alot of the buying and selling sites have put up notices saying they are not allowing adverts currently, but some sites seem to have increased adverts.

There are silly fliers here still with stuff thats not available.
Bj,s is first email ive seen saying no coupons right now to stop things needing touching if items are on sale and available sale prices will be automatic..

We had 114 more cases I think we are near 500 now 4 deaths and 48 in the hospital. Several on ventilators

Massachusetts is really starting to sound like ny area. They are pushing 6000

FDA has emergency labeled the 2 malaria treatment drugs for easier testing and availability.
Ny started last week we should start to hear something in a few days.

I only heard a few days ago CHARLES AND
BORIS POSITIVE..

NOW TODAY CHARLES AKREADY CLEAN.

That seems awfully quick...

It was a few days before we got told about charles. I just cant believe 7 days and your over it. They did say he had mild symptoms. Most people who have had it are describing nearly 2 weeks of feeling bad although they arent saying if they are tested to confirm.
I read today that the queen moved out of the palace as someone tested positive. Now one of the few staff she has at Windsor has tested positive.

• Sad
It was a few days before we got told about charles. I just cant believe 7 days and your over it. They did say he had mild symptoms. Most people who have had it are describing nearly 2 weeks of feeling bad although they arent saying if they are tested to confirm.
I read today that the queen moved out of the palace as someone tested positive. Now one of the few staff she has at Windsor has tested positive.
It effects different people in different ways. I thought you were infected before you showed symptoms? A two week isolation sounds sensible though, not just one week of you live on your own.

Right,, now I am confused. If the police don't understand the rules and new law either!!!

If exercise can be longer than one hour, then I will do that. And if I can do this more than once I will do this.
It's all I have to do at the moment!!

• Wow
Right,, now I am confused. If the police don't understand the rules and new law either!!!

If exercise can be longer than one hour, then I will do that. And if I can do this more than once I will do this.

So technically the police are trying to enforce things that are not actually laws (yet) It's advisory to only exercise once and to minimise the time outside? It's preferred but you are breaking no laws to do more than that?

• Wow
I'm confused tbh. The UK is saying isolation should be 7 days? Everywhere else is doing 14...
Isolation when coming from a high risk country was 14 with no symptoms. But if you haven't been anywhere and get symptoms they say 7, I guess as the infectious but unaware period has already past???

That's a joke, so basically carry on doing what ever you want because no one is enforcing it so all the idiots will spread it anyway. I understand why policing don't want to over step their bounds but they ought be given the power to do the job that needs doing.

There should be no option to collect any items from anyone, as you are meant to be social distancing.
If that can't be done I can see either towns going into lockdown, county borders or you simply won't be allowed to drive the car without documentation saying you live at x and you are going to y to buy food etc.
It will be like Italy if people cannot or won't listen.

I have seen people taking their shopping and their dog for a walk at the same time here. My brain can't manage to do two things at once right now.

we try to combine everything into one journey if we can ie shop and dog walk

I'm confused tbh. The UK is saying isolation should be 7 days? Everywhere else is doing 14...
I think they've dropped the requirement to self isolate when returning from abroad now, it's all about symptoms.

Current advice is to isolate for 7 days after starting with symptoms (fever and/or new persistent cough). After 7 days (allegedly) you are no longer shedding the virus so are no longer infectious. If you are in contact with someone with the virus you have to isolate for 14 days, since this is the maximum incubation period. If someone in your household comes down with the virus, they have to isolate for 7 days and everyone else has to isolate for 14 days from the date of the first symptom of the sick person. Doesn't make entire sense to me, since the sick person will continue shedding virus for 7 days according to the above, so you might not catch it until they had been ill for 6 or 7 days. There were questions yesterday at the Daily Briefing about whether people should be isolating on other symptoms, since some people don't get typical symptoms, but the question was dodged a bit and current guidance remains.

newrider.com